Feel free to add more as a comment to this blog post.
Questions worth mentioning if you do get selected to speak at the Town Hall (we know things are pre-screened but you never know if you’ll get lucky):
1. Is the UFT pressuring the State to waive state exams from grades K to 12 grade?
2. We are hearing reports of principals posting for the State exam prep. Do they know something we don’t know?
3. Can we see the actual AAA arbitration decision?
4. What is the UFT doing to expediate the medical accommodation application process?
5. Parents are sending sick children to school. How can UFT members protect themselves and other students if we have sick children in our classroom? What rights do we actully have?
6. Are principals supposed to be having IPC’s with teachers given the fact we have no clue how teachers are being evaluated?
7. Are teachers supposed to be spending 6 hours and fifty minutes a day on constant Zoom calls with their students? We know that there are some principals demanding this. What is the UFT doing about this?