We strongly suggest that you do the following:
1. Bring 20 copies of your resume.
2. Have a few sample lessons, units or projects you did to show to principals. You will need to stand out.
3. Have an elevator pitch on what makes you special.
4. Wear comfortable shoes but dress well.
5. Business cards are a nice touch. Also have a notepad and pen to keep track of appointments and names of people you speak to.
6. Unless you are an ATR or new teacher, you may have difficuilty entering the fair. There are ways you can enter! If you don’t fall into those categories, call us at 646-8UFT4US and leave a number we can text you at.